Our service agreement gives you the detail on the services and support we’ll be providing to you over the next year—and the fixed price.
Your service agreement will be tailored to suit you, but as a guide, here are some of the common ways with which we help our clients:
- defining goals and deciding how to financially achieve them
- making the most of cash flow in the face of taxation and inflation
- working out what to save for—and how
- paying off bad debt
- addressing personal insurance needs
- accessing appropriate Centrelink benefits
- reviewing family estate requirements (wills, powers of attorney, and so on)
- liaising with other professionals. (This could include people such as accountants, stockbrokers, mortgage consultants, and tax and legal advisers.)
In some cases, depending on the complexity of what you need, we may need to develop a financial plan for you. We’ll check with you before we do this.
This website contains information that is general in nature. It does not take into account the objectives, financial situation or needs of any particular person. You need to consider your financial situation and needs before making any decisions based on this information.